Iran is Cool

Here is a summary of the Iran election sitch from a Hipster point of view. I love hipster culture.

[Taken from http://www.hipsterrunoff.com/]

Every now and then, I am in a campus computer lab, and I check the popular blog CNN.com so that people behind me think that I ‘care about the world’ + ‘miscellaneous global issues.’ I happened to see that there was some sort of election in Iran.

There was apparently some President bro who wore Palestinian scarves. He h8s America, apparently, and used to ‘take shits on pix of George W. Bush.’

Then there was some sort of Barry Obama-like candidate in Iran. He used twitter and facebook to ‘get mad hits’ from ‘young ppl. Then the election happened, and it was ‘bullshit’ because it was ‘rigged’ to get the ‘i h8 America bro’ 2 win. There is some religious bro named The Ayatollah who also h8s America, and loves his version of Gawd.

So n e ways, the Iranian Govt shut down facebook+twitter or something, and then the young people had nothing 2 do, so they ‘took to the streets’ to march + riot. Seems like what I would do if I didn’t have sweet ass social networks to chill on.

Think this might be some sort of ‘altbro rebellion’. Wonder if ‘riot pix’ are the same as ‘party pix’ in Iran.

This guy goes on and on. Check out his blog to see the post in its entirety with pictures. Beware this website is HILAR and you might love it and be obsessed with it. If you are like me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Write here, about you and your blog.
 
Copyright 2009 Yasmo Sultana All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Blogspot Templates From Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes