Dead Armadillo

So as I was driving across the great state of Oklahoma yesterday (Wednesday ) night. What was I doing? OH YEAH, drinking coffee in Stillwater. Their coffee is so good I sometimes drive there with my friend Kamlah to drink it. Then we decided to give a friend a ride. Dropped her off nearby in EDMOND. En route home this gross little brown thing ran out in front of my car. I gave a little scream and HIT IT straight on. I think i smacked it in the head. BIG THUD. Sooooooooooo gross! I felt sick. I've never hit an animal before. Also I've always hated Armadillos. One less now. My poor car. gross gross gross. I have to get off this highway. An hour later I pulled home into Jenks.

Fun night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Write here, about you and your blog.
 
Copyright 2009 Yasmo Sultana All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Blogspot Templates From Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes